It is no small task managing the day-to-day operations of any property. To maintain a high standard of excellence, your property must be administered in a highly efficient and professional manner. We run every property as a business, concept that is often forgotten in property management today. Our services can include, but are not limited to:
· Complete supervision of the daily operations and appearance of the property.
· Develop routine maintenance and operating schedule.
· Properly maintain all necessary records and files.
· Assist in development of annual budget.
· Assist in development and planning of contingency and replacement reserves.
· Properly collect, disburse and account for all income and expenses.
· Follow up with any delinquencies with action as directed.
· Monthly review, follow up and reporting on budget status to ensure that budget objectives are met as best as possible.
· Ensure the property is compliant with ordinances and building codes.
· Assist in creating, amending or enforcing property Rules and Regulations.
· Address resident concerns in an expeditious fashion.
· Provide monthly operating statements as required.
· Obtain competitive bids and assist in negotiating vendor contracts.
· Advise owners of, or address, any hazards identified.
· Provide constant review of insurance and handle insurance matters.
· Provide constant review of contracts to ensure best product and service at the best price.
· Constantly explore and recommend cost saving opportunities.
· Provide 24 hour emergency response.
· Receive and properly execute maintenance work orders.
· Properly supervise all vendors and/or employees.
· Maintain resident financial records.
· Letters to residents or posted notices will be provided as required or requested.
· Attendance at Owner, Board or Association meetings.