Now that spring is here, and we have made it through another long Chicagoland winter, it’s time to look forward to spending more time outside. It is also time to do spring cleaning and plan for your summer projects. Your property management team is working on scheduling all of your spring maintenance and cleaning projects.
A few helpful reminders for all homeowners and tenants as you start to venture outdoors. Always remember to be respectful of your neighbors and surroundings. Always consult with your property’s Rules and Regulations for specific guidelines for your property.
- When walking your dog(s), please keep them leashed in any common areas of your property and while walking them around.
- Please remember to always pick up after your pets and dispose of the waste properly.
- When hosting outdoor parties, large or small, be respectful of noise levels and the time. Be a good neighbor and ends noisier gatherings at a reasonable hour.
- With many people still working at home, always remember to keep your noise levels down, so your neighbors don’t hear.
- If you plan on doing some Spring cleaning, make sure you do not clog trash chutes, overload dumpsters, or leave items outside. Make the appropriate accommodations if you have a more significant amount of trash than usual.
- When recycling, please follow your property’s procedures and always breakdown your boxes to save on space.
- If you plan on doing any remodeling inside your home, please get in touch with your management team to ensure all procedures are being followed.
If you are moving or have tenants moving, please make sure to contact your management team for your Association’s specific guidelines. Please make sure to update all information with management, including new leases, new emails, or phone numbers.
Enjoy the nicer weather, and thank you for being part of the Advantage Management portfolio.